Radiohead Toronto and Montreal tickets and presale information

March 5, 2012
By

Radiohead
RADIOHEAD
are coming to Montreal and Toronto this summer. Radiohead will play Montreal’s Bell Centre on 15 June, and Toronto’s Downsview Park on 16 June.

Manitoba artist Caribou has been announced as support for both shows. Caribou, the stage name of Daniel Victor Snaith, is a Juno and Polaris Music Prize award winning musician.

Radiohead are touring around the world in 2012 off the back of their latest album The King of Limbs.

TICKET AND PRESALE INFO

Tickets for Radiohead in Toronto go on general sale at noon FRIDAY 9 March at Ticketmaster via Live Nation. $81.00. LINK
Tickets for Radiohead in Montreal go on general sale at noon SATURDAY 10 March at Evenko, priced $73.50 to $83.50. LINK

A fanclub presale will occur via Radiohead’s W.A.S.T.E. store on Thursday 8 March.

A Montreal presale will occur via Evenko on Friday 9 March from 10am to 6pm. LINK Alternative, direct link to waiting room.

“Thank you for the coverage. Our Radiohead presale is accessible for Evenko members only. It is not password protected and it’s free to become a member here: http://www.evenko.ca/en/account/signup” – quote from Evenko representative to Music Vice, Thursday 8 March, 4.25 pm.

EDIT – 10.24pm, Wednesday 7 March: It seems there has been a change of plans and the Live Nation/Ticketmaster presale for Toronto is no longer happening. Thank you for the emails and comments notifying myself and others about this. W.AS.T.E. is now the only presale for Toronto. I do not know the exact start time, but I will update on Twitter @MusicVice as soon as I know that the W.AS.T.E. presale is live. – Brian, Editor, Music Vice.

EDIT – 4.24pm, Thursday 8 March – Montreal presale links and a direct quote from Evenko to us added, above.

These shows will SELL OUT so set your alarms and write it on your hand, your fridge, anything… to avoid disappointment.

These long-awaited Canadian tour dates are separate to Radiohead’s current US tour which was announced last November. We had a hunch that Toronto would not be missed and have waited months for this news… we’re glad that the wait is finally over!

I’ve been waiting almost exactly 10 years to see Radiohead… Music Vice turns 10 in June. Amazing.

Β© Brian Banks, Editor, Music Vice

Share and discuss using the links below. Follow Music Vice on Twitter at @MusicVice. Long Live Indie.

Brian Banks

Editor and Founder, Music Vice Magazine. Writer. Photographer. Poet. From Scotland. Not Ireland. Proudly based in Toronto, Canada. Rock N' Roll Don't Pay The Rent...Β

More Posts - Website

TwitterYouTube

Tags: ,

73 Responses to Radiohead Toronto and Montreal tickets and presale information

1. BR on March 8, 2012 at 11:00 am

site now says tickets on sale but gone gone gone….

2. Evan on March 8, 2012 at 11:01 am

Just checked WASTE again and it says TO tickets are still available on the main page. Waiting to get through to the actual store.

Just got the “Service Unavailable” message. Reloading.

Now I got through and selected 4 tickets. Message saying 4 not available but that 2 tickets were put in my basket. Waiting to view basket for confirmation.

Just got the “Service Unavailable” message again. Maddening.

Why would they make the presale for so many cities start at the same time? Obviously there would be a crush of people trying to get presale tickets, which would make the website crash.

Just got through to the basket. Two tickets in there and proceeding to checkout.

Site still terribly slow.

I am feeling packt like sardines in a crushd tin box.

Got through! Info entered and tickets purchased! See you all at the show (hopefully)!

3. Tatiana on March 8, 2012 at 11:07 am

i got to the page where i could select tickets but then it said ‘service unavailable’ too….i hope i can get through but it’s taking forever

4. Evan on March 8, 2012 at 11:09 am

Keep trying. I just got another 4. 6 in total….a lot of my friends are going to be happy!

5. Joe on March 8, 2012 at 11:10 am

I read at the top that most of the shows require the names of the people going to the show at purchase. I didn’t have to do that and I have 1 friend who I wasn’t sure about but I thought i’d buy a ticket anyways. Are these just normal tickets or e-tickets or what????

6. Ella on March 8, 2012 at 11:14 am

Even bigger BUMMER: now ticket scalpers online are reselling the ticks they bought for the Mtl show for 80$ at 469$ each ticket!! Nice margin! )c:

7. Tatiana on March 8, 2012 at 11:20 am

had 2 tickets in my basket but the page wouldnt load so i lost them…DAMN

8. Helen Park on March 8, 2012 at 12:17 pm

I can’t get past the sold out screen πŸ™ πŸ™ πŸ™

9. Rachel on March 8, 2012 at 12:26 pm

Toronto said sold out but I kept checking and (finally) got 2 tickets around 11am. SO STRESSFUL

10. Brian Banks on March 8, 2012 at 12:54 pm

What a rush!!!

It was fun getting all the emails, tweets and comments from you diehard Radiohead fans. Well done to everyone who was successful with the presale!
    Cheers, Brian – Music Vice

11. Chris on March 8, 2012 at 12:58 pm

^ You didn’t get tickets??? Thanks for all the updates man, you did an awesome job. I was lucky enough to get 2 tickets the 3rd time trying (visa failed twice) but sorry I dont have a spare.

12. Natasha P on March 8, 2012 at 1:07 pm

Bummed, tired and now the nail in the coffin of my miserable day I have just seen all the scalpers on craigslist selling tickets for 4x the price. :@ Not fair Radiohead.

13. Ella on March 8, 2012 at 2:02 pm

Radiohead in Montreal: evenko has just announced a PRESALE on Friday March 9th starting at 10am
    Crossing fingers!!

14. Robin on March 8, 2012 at 3:19 pm

DIRECT LINK TO EVENKO PRESALE ON FRIDAY (if possible), PLEASE!

(Thanks!)

15. nate on March 8, 2012 at 3:50 pm

I second that… direct link would be much appreciated

16. Ella on March 8, 2012 at 3:56 pm

EVENKO PRESALE FOR MTL ON MARCH 9: here’s the link http://suivi.evenko.ca/v/443/fbdcfea1a550a2b0d4419ff4a059ef7e9a410dce36eab59f

Hope it works !

Best of luck to ”real” Radiohead fans! (not scalpers!)

17. Brian Banks on March 8, 2012 at 4:02 pm

I have added Montreal presale links (2 alternatives) above to the article, together with a quote from Evenko with a summary of how to join the presale.

p.s. More related discussions on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/MusicVice

Brian – Editor

18. Matt on March 8, 2012 at 5:33 pm

What is seating like at Bell Centre? Not sure to go for GA or seats.

19. Type1diabeetus on March 8, 2012 at 5:53 pm

So are the waste presale tickets physical tickets or is it one of those will call window deals? Got 2 tickets…one at 11:30 am and happened to get another at 1:30 pm.

20. Jen on March 8, 2012 at 8:55 pm

How many tickets are going on sale for Downsview?

21. Flor on March 9, 2012 at 10:42 am

Do you know if there is an office or place for buying tickets or you can only buy them online?

22. Thom on March 9, 2012 at 11:47 am

Got floors for Montreal through the Evenko presale today! Seems like they went pretty quickly, but there are some left in the 400s as of right now.

23. patricia on March 12, 2012 at 10:00 am

I have GA floor tickets for Montreal (got them in the evenko pre-sale); what time do people start lining up? Will we have to camp out????
    Also, do W.A.S.T.E floor ticket holders get in earlier or in a separate line (my friends have those tickets)?
    Are there different sections of floor tickets for Montreal? I ask because when I purchased the tickets, the diagram had an arrow that pointed to the back of the floor section. Obviously, I have many questions about this process….and, of course, I’m an old old Radiohead fan (probably too old to camp out on a street corner). Any answers to these questions, much appreciated…