Radiohead Toronto and Montreal tickets and presale information

March 5, 2012
By

Radiohead
RADIOHEAD
are coming to Montreal and Toronto this summer. Radiohead will play Montreal’s Bell Centre on 15 June, and Toronto’s Downsview Park on 16 June.

Manitoba artist Caribou has been announced as support for both shows. Caribou, the stage name of Daniel Victor Snaith, is a Juno and Polaris Music Prize award winning musician.

Radiohead are touring around the world in 2012 off the back of their latest album The King of Limbs.

TICKET AND PRESALE INFO

Tickets for Radiohead in Toronto go on general sale at noon FRIDAY 9 March at Ticketmaster via Live Nation. $81.00. LINK
Tickets for Radiohead in Montreal go on general sale at noon SATURDAY 10 March at Evenko, priced $73.50 to $83.50. LINK

A fanclub presale will occur via Radiohead’s W.A.S.T.E. store on Thursday 8 March.

A Montreal presale will occur via Evenko on Friday 9 March from 10am to 6pm. LINK Alternative, direct link to waiting room.

“Thank you for the coverage. Our Radiohead presale is accessible for Evenko members only. It is not password protected and it’s free to become a member here: http://www.evenko.ca/en/account/signup” – quote from Evenko representative to Music Vice, Thursday 8 March, 4.25 pm.

EDIT – 10.24pm, Wednesday 7 March: It seems there has been a change of plans and the Live Nation/Ticketmaster presale for Toronto is no longer happening. Thank you for the emails and comments notifying myself and others about this. W.AS.T.E. is now the only presale for Toronto. I do not know the exact start time, but I will update on Twitter @MusicVice as soon as I know that the W.AS.T.E. presale is live. – Brian, Editor, Music Vice.

EDIT – 4.24pm, Thursday 8 March – Montreal presale links and a direct quote from Evenko to us added, above.

These shows will SELL OUT so set your alarms and write it on your hand, your fridge, anything… to avoid disappointment.

These long-awaited Canadian tour dates are separate to Radiohead’s current US tour which was announced last November. We had a hunch that Toronto would not be missed and have waited months for this news… we’re glad that the wait is finally over!

I’ve been waiting almost exactly 10 years to see Radiohead… Music Vice turns 10 in June. Amazing.

© Brian Banks, Editor, Music Vice

Share and discuss using the links below. Follow Music Vice on Twitter at @MusicVice. Long Live Indie.

Brian Banks

Editor and Founder, Music Vice Magazine. Writer. Photographer. Lanky Scotsman. Proudly based in Toronto, Canada. Rock N' Roll Don't Pay The Rent...

More Posts - Website

TwitterFacebookLinkedInYouTube

Tags: ,

73 Responses to Radiohead Toronto and Montreal tickets and presale information

1. Brian N on March 6, 2012 at 12:14 am

will the W.A.S.T.E presale begin at 10:00 AM as well? Don’t want to miss it….

2. Brian Banks on March 6, 2012 at 11:21 am

It’s unknown if the W.A.S.T.E. presale will begin at the same time. From the advice of a Toronto friend who has bought tickets via the W.A.S.T.E. presale previously, it has happened as early as 4:00 AM EST before which is 9:00 AM GMT. Said friend expects the W.A.S.T.E. presale to start before 10am but I have no solid information about that.

3. Kayla R on March 6, 2012 at 11:32 am

Soooooooo glad I checked this site today during 5 mins of procrastination. I’ve been living under a humongous midterm shaped BOULDER and had no idea about this… would have died if I missed this!!! Lol thank you !!

4. Ashley on March 7, 2012 at 12:58 pm

Kayla Im the same with you!
    I just stumbled upon Radiohead in Toronto and I cant even describe how freaking excited I am. Im staying home until I get my hands on some tickets tomorrow morning. The only thing is I have no one to go with….. should I buy two tickets any ways?

5. Just Another Name on March 7, 2012 at 5:01 pm

Do you have any idea how long the W.A.S.T.E. presale lasts?

6. Brian Banks on March 7, 2012 at 9:41 pm

I don’t know how long the W.A.S.T.E presale will last: it may be limited to a certain quantity of tickets. As soon as I know the W.A.S.T.E presale is live, I will post about it on Twitter @MusicVice. Follow me there. (If you don’t have Twitter, the message will also be relayed on our Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/MusicVice.)

Remember, the Live Nation presale is from 10am to 10pm tomorrow. That’s an alternative or back-up option, if you miss out on W.A.S.T.E.

Kayla and Ashley, I am glad you both found this. This is one concert not to be missed!

7. KarmaCreep on March 7, 2012 at 10:04 pm

There’s no mention of a presale on Tickemaster or LiveNation for the Toronto show. I also saw on the LiveNation Facebook page that there is no presale (confirmed by someone posting as LiveNation).
    Can you confirm this also?

8. Brian Banks on March 7, 2012 at 10:17 pm

I had no idea Live Nation had removed their presale. It was there previously on Ticketmaster – you are correct, it seems to be no longer and I see the Facebook post you referenced. I will edit the story.

9. hui on March 7, 2012 at 10:24 pm

Is the live nation presale real? The app says there is one but their facebook page says otherwise….

10. Josh on March 7, 2012 at 10:31 pm

WTF. Where did the Live Nation presale go????? confused/pissed :@

11. Sean D on March 8, 2012 at 12:11 am

***READ THIS IF YOU ARE WONDERING ABOUT THE RADIOHEAD PRE-SALE!!!***

Live Nation did in fact have a pre-sale for Radiohead. It was posted on their website just yesterday. Have a look at the image here:

Today (Wednesday), they have removed it completely without notice and for no reason that has been announced.

Please post on their Live Nation Ontario facebook page and start asking what’s going on. Other people already have!

12. TJ on March 8, 2012 at 1:02 am

Do you need a password for the presale on Radiohead’s website and if so what is it?

13. Brian Banks on March 8, 2012 at 1:19 am

@TJ – No, there is no password required on WASTE.

For anyone who is bored while up late tonight waiting for the presale to go live, please check out my Music Vice video interview with Radiohead’s current US tour support Other Lives. They’re a really great band too:

14. Zac on March 8, 2012 at 1:20 am

Is there a pre sale for Montreal? Or do I have to wait till saturday

15. Brian Banks on March 8, 2012 at 1:38 am

@Zac – The 8 March presale (later today) on Waste is for Toronto, Montreal and remaining US dates.

16. BR on March 8, 2012 at 6:16 am

up since 4am – no sign of waste presale yet

17. Bianca on March 8, 2012 at 6:24 am

i’ve been checking w.a.s.t.e. every hour sinc 12am and nothing yet….

18. Brian Banks on March 8, 2012 at 6:38 am

Cologne Radiohead presale went live at 10:00 am local. It is a THEORY that the Toronto and Montreal and any remaining US tour dates will go live on presale at 10:00 am local too.

Please note it’s just a theory. If Toronto, Montreal + US Radiohead tour dates DO go on sale at 10am local, that’s the same time as the aborted Ticketmaster/Live Nation presale which was original posted.

Either way, I’m going for a nap. Updating best I can in public service.

19. finley on March 8, 2012 at 6:38 am

i’ve been up with you since 12 am and i’m getting fed up!

(but obviously not enough to forgo the presale lol)

20. Helen Park on March 8, 2012 at 6:49 am

Mr Brian Banks, thank you for all the updates on MusicVice and twitter….. it’s really appreciated. Super job sir, the “public service” is appreciated. Glad at least somebody has information!

In reply to Sean D: great screen grab. I am sooo PISSED at LiveNation for their silence. Hope radiohead sees this!!

21. Kent on March 8, 2012 at 7:23 am

The Live Nation iPhone app still lists the presale as going down for 10am. Not sure if it just aint updated, but holding out hope that the presale is still going down. Bright side, it’s Gen Admission so it doesn’t matter when you get tickets, just that you get tickets.

22. alexf on March 8, 2012 at 8:27 am

every time i click on tickets on the waste website, the link fails to load.
    anyways else having this issue?
    any updates on the time the tickets will go on sale?

23. yannick on March 8, 2012 at 9:04 am

Unable to load the page…

24. BR on March 8, 2012 at 9:12 am

yup – waste is super slow. everyone trying to get on i suspect.

25. BR on March 8, 2012 at 9:15 am

can’t get page to load now….

26. Tatiana on March 8, 2012 at 9:55 am

yeah i’ve been having that problem since 7 this morning!

27. slow_wonder on March 8, 2012 at 10:01 am

10 am ET … Still nothin’

28. alexf on March 8, 2012 at 10:01 am

other than clicking on ticket sales, is there a way to purchase tickets through the member page?

29. m on March 8, 2012 at 10:05 am

w.a.s.t.e. is turning out to be a waste of time (pun intended)

30. Bo on March 8, 2012 at 10:06 am

Not quite sure where on waste the tickets are being sold? Is anyone getting through?

31. steve on March 8, 2012 at 10:06 am

wait tickets are up on waste

32. gloria on March 8, 2012 at 10:10 am

it’s 10:10 and they still don’t have anything :(

33. Melissa on March 8, 2012 at 10:16 am

At what time does the presale start for Montreal? I’m on the website right now, it’s 10:15 and the site still says “on sale March 8th”.

Does anyone know?

34. alexf on March 8, 2012 at 10:18 am

i cant get through, i dont think the website can handle all the cities bombarding the webpage

35. Scott on March 8, 2012 at 10:19 am

How about before asking questions, we read the comments above?

36. Melissa on March 8, 2012 at 10:22 am

I saw that people wrote that it was starting at 10 AM, but it doesn’t seem to be working. Just making sure…

37. Ashley on March 8, 2012 at 10:25 am

Got to thanks Brian Banks for staying up all night.. I woke up every hour and read what was happening on twitter,

THANK YOU!

38. G. on March 8, 2012 at 10:28 am

Still nothing for me. Anyone else?

39. alexf on March 8, 2012 at 10:30 am

has anyone got through??

40. smrf on March 8, 2012 at 10:39 am

sale went up at 10:38 U.S. Eastern, sold out sometime around 10:38. I never had a chance

41. Evan on March 8, 2012 at 10:41 am

Sold out.

I got through three times and picked 4 tickets. Each time the site failed and said service unavailable.

Brutal.

42. TC on March 8, 2012 at 10:41 am

The “for sale” link is active, however when I followed it to the sale link for toronto shows, it said “SOLD OUT.”

43. alexf on March 8, 2012 at 10:42 am

dont waste time trying to load the tour page with ON SALE NOW link.
    the link is
    although this page wont load, if anyone gets through, please provide the following link for toronto specific tickets, i imagine there will be less traffic

44. ParanoidAndroid on March 8, 2012 at 10:44 am

I got my 4 tickets confirmed!

45. Jaime on March 8, 2012 at 10:44 am

I got mine for Toronto! no password needed

46. BR on March 8, 2012 at 10:45 am

just got through on waste and says sold out for toronto.

47. ParanoidAndroid on March 8, 2012 at 10:45 am

btw, this will be my 6th Radiohead concert in Toronto…missed out on a few, but still not too bad!

48. BR on March 8, 2012 at 10:51 am

i got through by clicking on the work “toronto” – then once that link opened up (after several reloads) another link was there for tickets. clicked that link (several reloads) and then it tells there was general admission tix (I realize they are all GA) available for 67 USD, but they are all sold out.

49. Bianca on March 8, 2012 at 10:53 am

got mine! thank god, that wait was dreadful!

make sure you click on the actual event page for the date you want (ie: for toronto– http://radiohead.com/tourdates/16-06-12_toronto-on ) then click on the W.A.S.T.E. link from there and not the general http://radiohead.com/tourdates/

good luck!

50. Ella on March 8, 2012 at 10:59 am

Has anybody succeeded today in buying tickets for Montreal or Toronto shows on http://tickets.waste.uk.com ?? the website was down the whole morning, and when I finally got to it, the tickets were ALL SOLD OUT! Bummer!